Either way, it’s fixed.
18 hours of unpicking !!! Big thanks to Lynda who helped out with unpicking. Took 3 hours to re-quilt.
So what have i learnt?
- Don’t get cocky – Pride comes before a fall
- Pin like you life depends upon it (I pin baste, not spray baste)
- Don’t assume that just because the front is perfect that the back is too
- Don’t quilt anything bigger than cot size for anyone else
- Always have a good unpicker, they’re not all created equal
- It is possible to unpick a whole quilt of stippling, not fun, but possible
- Test out your new equipment on your own quilts first
So, now that I’ve learnt from those mistakes I can get on with some other work. Yay.