Had to give Lilly a haircut today, it was getting so long that she couldn’t brush it properly anymore. So being a bit of a miser at the moment I got the scissors out and cut away. I took about 5 inches off, it looks great, and I didn’t do a half bad job.
Pity the same can’t be said of the haircut we gave the Ewe. It’s not quite finished yet, as we were getting to hot outside (even in the shade), and using the hand shears is very hard work. So we will catch her again tomorrow and do a bit of a tidy up.
Cam’s new sandpit is now up and running, complete with sunshade and cover, and he had a great time in it this afternoon. I took some pics but the file size is a bit big for on here so I will take some more tomorrow.
Our other fantastic job for the day was too remove all the thistles growing in the big paddock. Yay thats now done !
Ian and Lilly are off to go eeling for the first time over here in a few minutes, so hopefully I will have something to report back on here about it next post.